Speech Analytics allows organisations to collect vital feedback from thousands, even millions of customer calls and being cloud-based, even the smallest contact centre can benefit from this sophisticated solution. The valuable module can process, retain and mine the entire content of calls – not just previously defined keywords and phrases. It recognises accents, dialects and slang and can even accommodate specialist words such as technical or industry terminology.
- Key features and benefits of Speech Analytics
Call scripts can be adapted to take account of how customers and agents express themselves. Typical customer needs can be anticipated giving organisations a powerful competitive edge as well as the opportunity to correct process or service issues before they escalate
- Unique ‘TellMeWhy’ feature helps organisations quickly identify potential underlying root causes for specific calls. This can be particularly useful for highlighting critical information that may not otherwise be apparent such as repeated references to a competitor’s offering or a pattern of customer dissatisfaction with a particular product or service
- Turns Speech Analytics into strategic business intelligence that pinpoints cost drivers, trends, competitive threats and opportunities; identifies strengths and weaknesses with processes and products; and understands how offerings are perceived by the marketplace at large
- Out-of-the-box functionality reveals and analyses trends that might otherwise go undetected without manually listening to thousands of calls
- Provides clearer understanding of the drivers behind customer loyalty across the enterprise.