Creating outstanding customer experiences is vital for companies to maintain a competitive advantage and today’s contact centre is as much about profitability as it is about customer service.
Workforce Management (WFM) is fundamental to connecting companies with their customers when required. WFM makes this a reality with the optimisation of employee productivity through strategic, engaging planning processes. Teleopti WFM balances the demands of today’s contact centres with industry-leading forecasting/scheduling functionality. An ultra-easy-to-use solution, Teleopti WFM works across multiple sites in multiple time zones. Unique features facilitate employee lifestyles and provide world-class investment. In short, Teleopti WFM helps ensure you have the right number of agents, with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time.
Key features and benefits of Teleopti
- Clear visibility of the capability and availability of skills and resources in real-time
- Forecasts and plans future staff scheduling to meet demand
- Builds schedules based on agent skillsets and preferences as well as their availability
- Empowers agents to self-serve their working lives from requesting time off, stating shift preferences to swapping shifts with colleagues
- Helps to analyse and improve current and historical agent activities and performance
- Empowers and involves employees for aligned planning processes
- Notifies workforce of updates with clear communication channels
- Mobile-ready for efficient workforce scheduling and forecasting on the go, anytime, anywhere
- Suitable for both cloud and on-premise infrastructures